June 21, 2010

Milan Mens Spring 2011: Favorites









1 . BURBERRY

I was totally amazed by Burberry's show. The leather jackets are perfect, the leather trousers are amazing.


2 . PRADA

Surprisingly Miuccia's collection was one of the best so far.
All the collars results of a redesign of the traditional ones, and it looks really modern.
And, obviously, the skirts!


3 . ALEXANDER MCQUEEN by Sarah Burton


I am really glad that Sarah Burton took the creative head of the brand.
She's an incredible artist, and follows McQueen's flawless spectacular designs.
Congrats.



4 comments:

  1. burberry always kills it, be it with the mens or womens collection. Bailey never disappoints

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab Italian coverage! that David Koma dress is really a masterpiece.
    xo
    JJ Scholl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like mcqueen show... so sad..

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed!I now want a navy and/or camel lambskin biker jacket because of the Burberry show.

    Would also kill for those trousers. Very similar to ones motorcyclists use but looks like lambskin instead of plain leather. The skinny fit too of course.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.