August 2, 2011

Damir Doma, Next level.



Damir Doma's universe is currently taking a whole new dimension. 
From new comer from Eastern Europe to internationally aknowledged designer, there's one huge step that Damir Doma crossed with a blinding success.

Mens SS12 and Women FW11 are his most achieved collections to date, both grown up and daring.

Even though the beautiful, though discreet showroom in the Haut Marais closed in July,  a new shop will open this Fall 54 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, in a backyard of course, and a flagship will open in the new building of Paper Rain, which will also be the home to Damir's workshop.

Meanwhile, a pop-up shop, opened in partnership with the talented Armand Hadida, owner of L'éclaireur, will be the temporary house for the Fall Winter collection.

So proud and happy for Damir Doma!





DAMIR DOMA x L'ECLAIREUR
July - December 2011
40 Rue de Sévigné 75003 Paris


29 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Damir Doma. I worship her her clothes. I worship her style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damir Doma is the definition of puuuurrfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound advice by Michael. I'm keen on the purpose he made with regards to as an qualified within a distinct vicinity. It can be did wonders in my situation. I’m at the moment unemployed, although getting your hands on a good quantity of agreement do the job. Thanks for posting the interview. Joost is probably the ideal in relation to SEO/Wordpress.
    Also visit my blog Remove Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a entertainment account it.
    Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from
    you! However, how can we be in contact?

    My web blog ... exercise weights

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually delighted to read this web site posts which consists of
    plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of information.


    My website - utah labor law poster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Here is my web blog: Burj Khalifa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend
    a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!


    Also visit my website ... http://www.dfw-Jsu.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!

    By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my page - San Diego life insurance agent

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    my page sioux.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding
    this weblog, this weblog is actually remarkable.


    Feel free to visit my webpage: San Diego probate attorney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your
    further post thanks once again.

    my webpage - abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful site. Plenty of helpful info here.
    I am sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thanks in your effort!

    Feel free to surf to my website: linked resource site

    ReplyDelete
  13. For most up-to-date news you have to pay a quick visit world wide web and
    on internet I found this site as a finest web page for most up-to-date updates.


    Also visit my page ... Medical School Interview Preparation

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff in your website. I hope you don't mind,
    I bookmarked Blogger: Bulletproof Stilettos by WILLIAM MG at Reddit so my friends will see
    it also. Could I also reveal a word of advice.

    Buying excellent video marketing can be fairly difficult.
    I find it most favourable to speak with a a San Diego Probate Lawyer.

    Our staff of Estate Planning Lawyer San Diego are right
    here to help with all your legal requirements.

    Also visit my web site ... San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and
    let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my search for something regarding this.

    Stop by my homepage - www.steveblissinsurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Here is my homepage :: View Web Page

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I think your website might be having internet browser compatibility issues.
    When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE,
    it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Besides that, great website!

    Here is my site ... http://Balanceinmotion.com/newport-beach-acupuncture-3

    ReplyDelete
  18. My family and I understand this topic even before "Damir Doma, Next level.".

    We are in OC|an Orange County properties.

    My blog ... Author's external home page...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm more than happy to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new stuff in your site. I hope you don't
    mind, I bookmarked Blogger: Bulletproof Stilettos by WILLIAM MG at StumbleUpon
    so my coworkers can see it as well. May I also reveal a word of advice.
    Purchasing good video marketing could possibly be extremely tricky.

    I find it most beneficial to talk to a a Amazing Estate Planning Lawyer San Diego.
    Our team of Amazing San Diego Estate Planning Attorneys are right here to assist with all your legal
    wishes.

    Feel free to surf to my blog Bankruptcy Lawyer San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was very pleased to discover this page. I want to to
    thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!

    ! I definitely liked every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new information on your site.

    I though you should know, I bookmarked Blogger: Bulletproof
    Stilettos by WILLIAM MG at Buzzfeed so my family may read
    it too. If you don't mind I would also share a word of advice. Finding great video marketing could well be very tough. I find it most favourable to talk with a a Estate Planning Lawyer San Diego. Our crew of Probate Attorney San Diego are right here to help with all of your legal requirements.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Top San Diego Probate Attorneys

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a look at my weblog ... what is estate planning

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just like the valuable information you supply
    to your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and test again right here regularly. I am somewhat sure I will learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

    my webpage: San Diego estate planner

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm really impressed together with your writing talents as smartly as with the layout to your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great weblog like this one today..

    Here is my webpage diamondlinks review

    ReplyDelete
  24. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
    old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

    Here is my web-site; new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Here is my blog ... Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was during Victorian occasions when charms became chic and were chosen for decorative purposes.
    Gold, silver or platinum whatever may be the material but when as well as diamond leave glorious impression and in addition wearer can also enjoy rich status.
    This is apparently an eternal struggle for jewelers, and it could be a tough someone to achieve.



    Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://Taggnation.com/comment/reply/152939

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this
    blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    my web page :: estate planning

    ReplyDelete
  28. I all the time emailed this website post page to all my friends, since if like to read it after that
    my links will too.

    Check out my web page; our video marketing

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic
    but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha
    plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Stop by my blog post :: treat worts on penis

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.