August 12, 2010

Favorite: Songzio S/S 2011





Seoul-based designer Songzio's garments are always a real achievement. 
The blurred, thin silhouette created by the jackets and shirts is scattered with perfectly cut trousers.
The most difficult thing about Spring / Summer is colors -- often too bright -- or -- worse -- the lack of colors (white is no color... But don't get me wrong, Black is a color...! ).
Songzio succeeds in coloring his designs in a perfect camel/beige shade, and even in inserting black sometimes.
Available at OAK NY.























4 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I'm completely dying when it comes to Songzio... thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous pieces. Thanks for showing me the brand I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes
    come and take a look at my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE SONGZIO...i'm so in love with all these Korean designers like Juun J, Wooyoungmi and Songzio! I was in Paris this June and I completely died when I saw Songzio's collection. He is definitely one of the young designers to watch out for...Where you in Paris too?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.