June 15, 2010

LuisaViaRoma : The Shooting



We were able to style a model with the store's selection of Fall 2011 clothes, and to photograph her. And, of course, I went straight into the Rick Owens and Rad Hourani garments...
Thank you LuisaViaRoma for the lovely time I had in Firenze!

________




































Image 1 - Rick Owens tee + leather coat + trousers / Cavalli suede boots
Image 2 - Rick Owens tee + top + boots / Rad Hourani trousers 
Image 3 - Rad Hourani trousers / Rick Owens boots
Image 4 - David Koma dress






________






I bought some of the most amazing leggings while I was at LuisaViaRoma!
They are by Jo No Fui and available
here
.




















2 comments:

  1. Great shots and styling! I love the high contrast on the last shot. Just found your blog via Sea of Shoes— I really like what I've seen so far. Looking forward to future posts!

    - Catherine at Littlehouse of Style
    http://littlehouseofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.