Thanks for noticing the ads we've been art directing for Samuel & Sons! We are challenged each photo shoot to show trim in a unique way, and we frequently use food analogies (pasta machine, ice cream cones, coffee bags, etc.). It's tricky having fun with it, but keeping the context of a luxury product. We have a meat grinder idea, not sure how that will work!
Hi! I guess that a meat grinder sounds strange at first sight; to my mind pastries are closer to fashion (color, affluence, abundance) and most of all closer to Passementerie (adornment, refinement, and 1750's feeling). But it can probably look good; I can't wait to see what you've done with your idea!
Thanks for noticing the ads we've been art directing for Samuel & Sons! We are challenged each photo shoot to show trim in a unique way, and we frequently use food analogies (pasta machine, ice cream cones, coffee bags, etc.). It's tricky having fun with it, but keeping the context of a luxury product. We have a meat grinder idea, not sure how that will work!
ReplyDeleteHi! I guess that a meat grinder sounds strange at first sight; to my mind pastries are closer to fashion (color, affluence, abundance) and most of all closer to Passementerie (adornment, refinement, and 1750's feeling). But it can probably look good; I can't wait to see what you've done with your idea!
ReplyDelete