*
Delirious New-York by Rem Koolhaas (Prada, remember?) is a sincere manifesto of the real energy that you can't feel anywhere else than in New-York City, and probably one of the cleverest and fascinating book ever.
* *
It's not how GOOD you are, it's how GOOD you want to be by Paul Arden.
An advert bible by an advert genius. I'm fond of the layout of the book, which exactly emphasizes Arden's ideas.
* * *
The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon
Gisèle Scanlon's books are a delight for the eyes. I love the way she puts together the various papers she collects on her trips, and how she creates an atmosphere. A wholehearted and inspiring book.
The Cultivated Life by Jean-Philippe Delhomme.
I discovered Delhomme through the french Architectural Digest (years ago, when it was still an interesting magazine ...). I enjoy his greatly original painting habits; moreover he's truly subtle in his examination of the yuppy art society.
Dinners on our roof terrace are magical.
The sound of the traffic from the street is so loud there's no need for conversation.
Jean Philippe Delhomme also has a riveting blog "The Uknown Hipster".
An advert bible by an advert genius. I'm fond of the layout of the book, which exactly emphasizes Arden's ideas.
* * *
The Goddess Experience by Gisele Scanlon
Gisèle Scanlon's books are a delight for the eyes. I love the way she puts together the various papers she collects on her trips, and how she creates an atmosphere. A wholehearted and inspiring book.
* * * *
The Cultivated Life by Jean-Philippe Delhomme.
I discovered Delhomme through the french Architectural Digest (years ago, when it was still an interesting magazine ...). I enjoy his greatly original painting habits; moreover he's truly subtle in his examination of the yuppy art society.
Dinners on our roof terrace are magical.
The sound of the traffic from the street is so loud there's no need for conversation.
Jean Philippe Delhomme also has a riveting blog "The Uknown Hipster".





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.